BASE-Gestió d’Ingressos has committed to making this website accessible following the Real Decreto 1112/2018, 7 September, about accessibility of websites and mobile applications in the public sector, which substitutes the Directiva (UE) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and Consejo, on the 26th of October 2016. T
he present accessibility statement is applied to the website www.base.cat, except for the embedded content from other domains.
Situation of compliance
This website partially satisfies the Real Decreto 1112/2018 due to the lack of conformity of the aspects that follow.
The available content is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity with the Real Decreto 1112/2018
- In some webpages, the contrast relation of the text might not be at least 4.5:1 [requirement number 220.127.116.11 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Minimum contrast]
- In some webpages, the contrast of the user interface components and graphic objects might not reach 3:1 with adjacent colours [requirement 18.104.22.168 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Non-textual contrast]
- In some webpages, some elements might not have keyboard focus enabled [requirement number 22.214.171.124 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Keyboard]
- In certain occasions, some information in automatic movement might offer no controls to pause, control or hide such information [requirement number 126.96.36.199 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Pausing, stopping, hiding]
- The location of focus might not always be visible when browsing using the keyboard [requirement number 188.8.131.52 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Visible focus]
- Some functionality might only be available through movement [requirement number 184.108.40.206 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Actuation using movement]
- Some data input fields with automation error detection might not detect where or how such error is made [requirement number 220.127.116.11 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Error identification]
- On occasion, some input errors might appear in some fields/forms with no solution suggested to users [requirement number 18.104.22.168 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Suggestions due to errors]
- Some images might not be tagged or present a generic textual alternative [requirement 10.1.1.1 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Non-textual content]
- In some documents, the information, structure and relations might not be determined by the software or have no alternative as text [requirement number 10.1.3.1 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 About information and relations]
- In some forms, the input field designed to compile information from users might have no visible purpose [requirement number 10.1.3.5 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Identification of input purpose]
- In some documents, text images might have been used instead of plain text to display information [requirement number 10.1.4.5 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Text images]
- On occasion, some documents might not have any page tittle [requirement number 10.2.4.2 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Page tittles]
- On occasion, some links might not show a specific purpose [requirement number 10.2.4.4 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Link purposes]
- Some headings or control names might not be descriptive enough about their purpose [requirement number 10.2.4.6 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Headings and tags]
- On occasion, some tags and their controls might not have the same name [requirement number 10.2.5.3 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Inclusion of tags in the name]
- Some webpages might not show the default language used [requirement number 10.3.1.1 of norm UNE-EN UNE-EN 301549:2022 Webpage language]
- Some data input fields with automation error detection might not detect where or how such error is made [requirement number 10.3.3.1 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Error identification]
- On occasion, some input errors might appear in some fields/forms with no solution suggested to users [requirement number 10.3.3.3 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Suggestions due to errors]
- Some documents might have duplicated attributes and IDs [requirement number 10.4.1.1 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Processing]
- In some documents, user interface components, such as form elements, links and components generated by scripts, might not follow the structure recommended by accessibility patterns [requirement number 10.4.1.2 of norm UNE-EN 301549:2022 Name, function, value]
- Disproportionate charge
- Not applicable.
- Not applicable.
- Content is not part of the applicable legislation
- Some PDF office automation files and other formats published before the 20th of September 2018 might not entirely fulfil all accessibility requirements, even if most have been designed for that intend.
- Some third-party content might not have been developed by BASE-Gestió d’Ingressos or might not be under its control, as it is the case of automation files.
- Some pre-saved files published before the 20th of September 2018 might not entirely fulfil all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of the present accessibility statement
The present statement was made on 11/07/2023.
The approach used to make the statement was a self-evaluation process made by inSuit on 11/07/2023.
Last checked on 11/07/2023.
Observations and contact details
Please, send any communication about accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018), such as:
- To inform about any possible violation on this website.
- To convey other difficulties when accessing the content.
- To formulate any other query or suggestion in order to improve the accessibility of this website.
Please, use the following contact channels:
According to article 10.2.b of RD 1112/2018, you can also send:
- A complaint related to the fulfilment of the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A request of accessible information in relation to:
- Content excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 according to what is established in Article 3, Section 4.
- Content exempt from the fulfilment of accessibility requirements due to a disproportionate load.
In this Accessible Information Request, all facts, reasons and petitions must be clearly stated, so that it may be considered reasonable and legitimate.
Accessible Information Requests may be entered by telephone (+34 977 253 400) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org),as well as the rest of available options found in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations (Ley 39/2015, de 1 de octubre, del Procedimiento Administrativo Común de las Administraciones Públicas).
Accessible information submissions, complaints and requests will be received and dealt with by Accessibility Responsible Unit (Unidad Responsible de Accesibilidad) of BASE-Gestió d'Ingressos.
Were any Accessible Information Request or Complaint not approved after being entered, any ruling not agreed with or any answer provided not included in Article 12.5, the person concerned may start an official complaint. In the same way, an official complaint may be put forward after 20 business days with no response.
Complaints may be entered by telephone (+34 977 253 400) or email (email@example.com) ), as well as the rest of options found in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations (Ley 39/2015, de 1 de octubre, del Procedimiento Administrativo Común de las Administraciones Públicas).
Complaints will be received and dealt with by Accessibility Responsible Unit (Unidad Responsible de Accesibilidad) of BASE-Gestió d'Ingressos.
BASE-Gestió d'Ingressos has implemented the universal accessibility platform inSuit on this website. A service that automatically improves both accessibility and usability of a website, making it more accessible and inclusive.
In order to activate the platform inSuit in BASE-Gestió d’Ingressos, please click the tab labelled inSuit on the left (ACCESSIBILITY TOOLS).
Users will receive technical indications that will allow them to browse the website according to their needs and preferences.
|People with complete blindness. It plays a voice-over of the content of the page and allows for browsing using number references.
|Low vision navigation
|People with low vision. It magnifies the content of webpages; it allows for contrast adjustment, and it eases reading for people with dyslexia.
|People with motor disability. Access to all content thanks to easy voice commands.
|Navigation with sounds
|People with motor disability that affect their speech. Navigation with any type of sound by sweeping all available options.
|Navigation using a button
|People with severe motor disability. Navigation using any key as unique button by sweeping all available options.
|Simple navigation using buttons
|People with cognitive impairment. Simple navigation using a mouse with highlighted elements and virtual buttons.
|Simple navigation with large text
|Elderly people and with low digital competences. Navigation using a mouse that allows to enlarge the size of the cursor, highlight links, change colour contrast, zoom any content and structure, change the font to make it more legible or special for dyslexic people, and buttons of text-into-voice conversion in the textual content.
These are some of the aids that allow people with disabilities to access all the information in any format in our website: PDF, images, videos, audios, tables, etc. as well as filling in forms accessibly.